Monday, October 19, 2009

Panini Sandwiches


Panini sandwiches are a weekend lunch favorite at the Day house. I've experimented with a several meats, cheeses, spreads, veggies, and breads. I have a panini iron, and if you don't have one, you need to get one! They make the best sandwiches ever. You can be a crappy cook, and with a panini iron, you can make anything taste good!

Recipe:
2-3 of your favorite meats (I used turkey and big peperoni)
Your favorite cheese (I used reduced-fat swiss)
Your favorite spread (I used pesto sauce)
Your favorite veggies (I used lettuce and tomato)
You favorite bread (I used whole grain homemade oatmeal)

Layer all ingreds except veggies on bread and assemble sandwich. Spray panini iron and heat sandwich to your desired "crunchiness". Remove sandwich and add veggies. Wa-la! Too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment